Broadcast: 27th June 2015
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor teams up with Dr Duncan Jefferson to show you why Garlic stands out as a healthy super food.
- Garlic is easy to grow and can be grown all year round in mild climates.
- Garlic plants can be grown close together, leaving enough space for the bulbs to mature, and are easily grown in containers of sufficient depth.
- Garlic grows best in loose, dry, well-drained soils in sunny locations.
- Garlic can flourish really well with a controlled release fertilizers like Troforte.
- In mythology, Central European folk beliefs considered garlic to be a powerful ward against demons, werewolves and vampires.
Contact: Troforte M (08) 9302 1633