Story – Rottnest Cruises
Airdate: Ep 2, 5 May 2019
Presenter – Peter Manifis
Rottnest is Perth’s favourite island getaway! Join Peter as he sails aboard the wild seafood experience, a must do experience for seafood lovers!
- Hop aboard Rottnest Cruise’s Wild Seafood experience, a 3hr ocean-to-plate cruise departing right from Thomson’s Bay.
- The Wild Seafood Experience is a seafood lover’s dream; a hands-on experience where you catch your own lunch about 1.5km offshore.
- Run by Western Australian locals, the owners bring their passion and knowledge of seafood to your experience guiding you all along the way.
- Learn all about the Western Australian Rock Lobster, its Lifecyle and why it loves the reefs of Rottnest Island.
- Once you’ve got your catch in hand, the boat steams over to a tranquil bay where they lovingly prepare your main dish.
- Enjoy a 4 course menu which is paired with unlimited complementary Western Australian wines and local beers and soft drinks.
- As part of your seafood banquet you’ll dine on Mandurah blue swimmer crab, oysters, west coast marinated octopus, salmon, Shark Bay prawns & sea mullet – all fresh & local! Finished off with dessert.
- If you want to cook your own lobster at home, Peter recommends straight on the BBQ with a little bit of salt, pepper and garlic butter to finish!
- Rottnest Cruises operate all year round Thursday to Sunday, with a minimum of 4 guests required (except Sundays) and runs from 11am -2/2.30pm (note: Costs does not include ferry transfers to the island)
This is a seafood experience you will just want to try for yourself, get booking!
Ph: (08) 9586 1136