Story: Craft Beer and Funky Eats
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 18 April 2021
An emerging craft beer scene is complimenting a mix of waterfront dining options, cool cafés and upmarket sports bars in Rockingham. Stuart takes us to 4 of these venues on a new craft beer and funky eats trail.
- The Mini Bar overlooks the Rockingham Foreshore and is the perfect place to unwind. It has an extensive craft beer menu to complement a delicious list of daily food specials.
- The Mini Bar has live music on the weekends, a fantastic pizza menu that celebrates local produce and it’s dog friendly.
- The Collective Brewery has 18 craft beers on tap and an all-great food menu made up of Australian cuisine, including their renowned Collective Steak Sandwich.
- Established in 2016, the state-of-the-art Whitelakes Brewhouse opens on weekends for the public to enjoy a drink or two, have a bite to eat and soak up some rays on the deck.
- Whitelakes overlooks Lake Walyungup in the tuart forest near Baldivis. They are the masterminds behind Dingo Lager, based on the iconic image long associated with Western Australia.
- Azacca Kitchen and Brewing is a brand-new restaurant located along the coast of Safety Bay. It’s the ideal place to enjoy delicious share plates, craft beer and a considered wine list over ocean views.
- Azacca Kitchen and Brewing caters for all with its, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options available. It is also pet-friendly.
For more information, head to