Story: Yarri Dunsborough
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 2 May 2021
With international travel on hold, there’s more opportunity to experience the sights, sounds and flavours of WA. That’s what brings Cassandra to Yarri Restaurant and Bar.
- Yarri Restaurant and Bar is located in the heart of Dunsborough.
- Head Chef, Aaron Carr, is one of the region’s longest-serving chefs. His food philosophy drives a unique menu and food offering at Yarri.
- With an emphasis on local and seasonal produce, he works closely in alignment with the Noongar Six Seasons.
- Yarri is heavily influenced by the seasons. They grow a lot of their own produce and work alongside locals to figure out what native ingredients they can use.
- Aaron uses gas to put together a unique dish for Cassandra with swordfish from Rottnest, samphire and nettles.
For more information, head to