Story: Eugenes Pizzeria
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 9 May 2021
Theo heads on his fifth stop of his journey to find Perth’s best pizzas, which takes him down to vibrant East Fremantle.
- Eugene’s Pizzeria opened its doors in 2019 and is a neighbourhood pizzeria on the iconic George Street in East Fremantle.
- Did you know they do dine-in and takeaway? Perfect for any kind of evening you’re looking for.
- Eugene’s has a wide-range of pizza options including gluten-free and plant-based!
- They use a combination of the freshest local ingredients together with the best Italian milled flour to make an incredible pizza!
- If you’re there, try one of their most popular pizzas, the Proscuitto Pizza or the Margherita! Both made with locally sourced ingredients and dough that’s been ferments to 72 hours!
- Eugene’s provides a quality pizza and a fun, family friendly venue. What more could you ask for? Gelato? They have that too!
- Like Tony, the owner says “It’s not Naples, it’s not Rome, it’s Eugenes!”