Story: Miss Chows
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 29 August 2021
When eating out, you want to ensure that the food is fresh and of the best quality. Supporting local is not only better for the community but is better for taste! Stuart visits a popular Perth venue, known for showcasing fresh West Australian produce.
- Miss Chow’s is an Asian-inspired eatery and dumpling house that focuses on the quality and creativity of ingredients, whilst maintaining a strong bond to cultural heritage, traditional cooking methods and techniques.
- When visiting Miss Chow’s, you can be guaranteed of 3 things; the food is in season, it’s fresh and it hasn’t travelled far to get onto your plate.
- Miss Chows is located in South Perth, overlooking the Swan River, and has magnificent city views.
- Miss Chow’s is passionate about supporting local businesses and showcasing West Australian produce where possible. Their extensive and innovative menu is nut-free with no MSG or artificial colours.
- Miss Chow’s group proudly promotes that they only use free-range chicken from Mt Barker in all their chicken dishes.
- By sourcing the best ingredients, they ensure quality and freshness for customers, as well as giving back to the community.
For more information: http://www.mtbarkerchicken.com.au