Story: Drasko's Hot Chicken
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 29 August 2021
Fried chicken has never gone out of fashion, but there are constantly new variations of how to cook it, eat it, flavour it, and serve it up. Theo visits one of the hottest fried chicken joints in Perth.
- Drasko’s Hot Chicken offers Perth customers ‘Nashville-style fried chicken’ with several spicy variations of fried chicken, including one that requires consent to eat, due to its spice levels.
- Drasko’s six heat levels cater to all tastes including extra hot for the brave.
- Drasko’s Hot Chicken has a dedicated gluten-free fryer and sources their gluten-free bread from Monstrella.
- Drasko, the owner, has interned at Noma, Rene Redzepi’s world-renowned restaurant, and has completed a Junior Sous Chef position.
- The idea for Drasko's Hot Chicken was born when Drasko met Ken Craigie, who formed RoyAl’s with his brother. He then travelled to Nashville and ate fried chicken 3 times a day, before returning to Perth to start his dream business.
For more information: https://www.kleenheat.com.au