Story: Pooles Temple
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 26 September 2021
Still, on his bar hunt, Theo showcases a bar that’s creating unique martinis, hidden in one of WA’s most iconic buildings.
- Pooles Temple is the epitome of the classic, late-night underground bar.
- The bar was named after British architect, George Temple-Poole, designer of WA landmarks such as the Perth Railway Station, the Perth Mint, and the Titles Office Building.
- Pooles Temple is situated in the deepest subterranean corner of the State Buildings, dedicated to life’s finest cosmopolitan pleasures.
- Pooles' has a highly considered bar list and distinctive bites, accompanied by the essence of curated live jazz, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Undeniably, the martini reigns supreme at Pooles which is complimented by the deliciously curated French menu.