Story: The Geographe Wine Region
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 10 October 2021
Cassandra visits a Bunbury local that is connecting the region to the city and opening opportunities for tourism.
- Mojo's Kitchen and Bar has been on the scene for over twenty years in Bunbury.
- Mojo's Kitchen, Bar is also a Bottle Shop and offers great food, killer craft beer, and a great wine list. Here visitors, or locals, can stay and relax or take away.
- Bunbury Geographe is blessed with not one, but two wine regions. The Geographe Wine Region spans the majority of BunGeo, with the Blackwood Valley Wine Region located on the outskirts of Balingup and Boyup Brook.
- Just a short 15-minute drive from the regional centre of Bunbury you will find the historic town of Dardanup, which marks the beginning of the Ferguson Valley.
- A journey through the Ferguson Valley is one to remember, featuring an impressive backdrop of rolling hills with grazing cattle, meandering streams, misty mornings, and astounding autumn colours.
Additional footage supplied by Laundon Peacock, LP Visuals.
For more information: