Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 10 October 2021
Cassandra continues her wine trail through the southwest to learn more about what goes into making world-renowned wines.
- There are six unofficial sub-regions of Margaret River, and each boasts different growing conditions, soils, and flavour profiles of the grapes.
- Wilyabrup is one of the most famed sub-regions, and where many of the very first vines were planted.
- Fishbone Wines is a family-owned winery and vineyard that was purchased by Kevin Sorgiovanni in 2014, and shortly thereafter opening this cellar door and Japanese-inspired restaurant.
- Fishbone has two wine ranges; the Blue Label, affordable and accessible wine, available in most popular varieties, estate-grown, easy-drinking, and versatile. Black label wine range, showcases the best of Margaret River region, estate-grown, hand-picked premium fruit, sophisticated.
- Fishbone was the winner of the 2021 Jimmy Watson Memorial Trophy, a very prestigious award.
For more information: