Story: Little Eeden Farm
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 17 October 2021
Stuart ventures into the Chittering Valley to satisfy his sugar craving and support a local Honey Farm.
- The Chittering Valley is 70km North-East of Perth.
- The Chittering Valley is an area of undulating farmland, orchards, wineries, walking trails, wildflowers in spring and unique businesses that complement a day trip.
- Bees are an important part of our ecosystem, and more attention is being placed on the value of bees in nature as part of pollination as well as in the production of honey.
- The Eeden Farm produces honey and honeycomb from their onsite apiaries. They have some farm animals on-site and a café.
- Location is the absolute key to producing different types of honey. On Eeden Farm, there are 160+ different types of flowers and trees that contributes to beautiful wildflower honey.
- Apart from their natural, unprocessed bush honey, Little Eeden Farm produces; chilli, ginger, and garlic honey as well as honeymalade and bee tea from natural ingredients that support health and wellbeing.
For more information: