Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 17 October 2021
Theo enters a charming historic building in the heart of the Perth CBD to complete his journey of Perth’s best small bars.
- Andaluz opened in 2009 and has been a sanctuary in the heart of the CBD tucked away under the historic Parker and Parker building.
- This tapas bar is the creation of the husband and wife team, Ryan and Carla.
- The design of the venue reflects the heritage of the building, built-in 1905, while also integrating some modern design.
- The name (Andaluz)and Spanish tapas influence is an ode to Carla’s side of the family. Her father is from, the region of Andalucia.
- The wine and cocktail list at Andaluz changes regularly. Classics such as Negronis and Manhattans are always popular.
- The Elderflower Martini (Tanq 10, St Germain, Casa Mariol Vermut Blanco & Grapefruit Twist) is their most signature dish.
- Andulaz is all about family, friends, wine and nibbles.