Story: Wise Wine
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 17 October 2021
Cassandra completes her wine trail through the beautiful South West at a wonderful winery with stunning ocean views.
- Margaret River is well established on the global stage, thanks to the perfect conditions for growing grapes.
- Wise Wines is a proper winery by the sea, situated amongst the Meelup National Park and overlooks Geographe Bay.
- Wise Wine boasts a wonderful restaurant that is run by passionate young emerging chefs who are dedicated to their craft.
- Wise Wine is one of a few producers in the Wine and Spirit industry that does 99% of everything on and from one single location – they are even growing their own native botanicals for their gin.
- There are stills displays in the cellar door to watch the process of transformation.
- The essence of the Wise Brand is integrity.
For more information: