Story: Le Vietnam
Episode: Episode 6
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 23rd May 2022
Named The Banh Mi King by various media outlets – and known to be one of Perth’s iconic destinations.
- Must-go-to with mentions in Singapore Airlines Silverkris magazine, Qantas Travel Insider, STM, Sunday Times, Perth Now, Perth is OK, Lonely Planet and a handful of other media outlets.
- Learning the origins of banh mi while living in Paris, the Banh Mi is French influence, from the pate, mayo, baguette.
- Lee was a DJ that traveled the world to do shows, he tried every Banh Mi in every city stop, documented it and took it all back to Perth.
- Traveled throughout Vietnam south, to mid, to north with his wife Emily, eating and learning about Banh Mi.
- There are about 15 different condiments going into one Banh Mi. Keanu.
- Le Vietnam is located at 80 Barrack St, Perth WA 6000