Story: Wine Tip
Episode: Episode 7
Presenter: Erin Larkin
Air Date: 29th May 2022
Signature Cone Bay Barramundi + Larry Cherubino Laissez Faire.
- Cone Bay is right up in the northern reaches of this great state.
- Barramundi, was a fish to represent WA.
- Barramundi is fleshy, white, rich and amenable to a plethora of different flavors.
- Erin has chosen this wine from Larry Cherubino, it's the laissez faire.
- It’s great because it's bright, spicy and textural, it is littered with salty acidity and white stone fruit, and it gives this fish all the space it needs.
- The best wine and food pairings are the ones which make each other better.
- The richness of the fish is tempered and balanced by the crunchy dry white, and similarly, the exotic spice and fine texture are amplified by this dish.