Story: Shire of Nannup
Episode: Episode 9
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 12th June 2022
Situated in the Blackwood River Valley, right on the banks of the Blackwood River, Nannup is a great place to visit.
- Get close to nature or experience the many trails surrounding the town.
- Center of the South West - Distance to Busselton, Manjimup, Pemberton, Bridgetown, Margaret River.
- South West Food Bowl, educational on farm and hands on display and experiences for children through the SWFB.
- Events and Attractions: Nannup Music Festival, Nannup Flower and Garden Festival, Cycling Events.
- Kim and Kerrie Dunnet run around 700 head of Angus cross Friesian Cows on their 650 hectares of land only a stone’s throw from town.
- With 110 year family history in Farming you can safely say these guys know and love local produce.
- The Shire has sought after produce, with broccoli and leafy greens in the WA Fresh food market
- With 87% of the Shire of Nannup, Government owned, and another 6% planted.
For more information please visit: