Broadcast: 13 June 2015
Presenter: Gail Williams
One Chinese restaurant stands out in WA for its superior quality dining experience. Gail pays a visit to Silks, checking out why it is recognized as one of Western Australia’s best premium restaurants.
- Crown Perth's premier flagship Chinese restaurant Silks offers authentic, premium Chinese cuisine and an unparalleled dining experience within Crown's exciting entertainment precinct.
- Winner of many awards, including ‘WA’s Best Premium Restaurant’ at the Hotel and Hospitality Awards for Excellence 2014.
- The culinary team in Silks is led by Pat Cheong, renowned Chef de cuisine, with over 25 years of experience in prestigious establishments.
- Silks boasts a large main dining area with seating for 170, plus five beautiful private dining rooms, including a sky dining room with breathtaking views overlooking the city skyline and Swan River.
- The menu showcases authentic Chinese cuisine and guests are spoilt for choice with an à la carte menu featuring appetisers, barbeque dishes, seafood delights, superb noodle and rice dishes, not to mention mouth-watering desserts.
- The signature dish selection at Silks includes a range of hand-picked chef recommendations and diners can choose from exquisite dishes such as Peking duck pancakes, Stir Fried Chicken with XO Sauce Flambeed with Cognac or the Signature Dim Sum selection.
- Silks restaurant is located in the Lobby of five-star Crown Metropol Perth and is open for lunch and dinner daily, seven days a week.
- Opening hours are 12:00 – 3:00pm, 6:00pm – 10:00pm. Silks is open on every day of the week.
To make a booking visit www.crownperth.com.au or call 1800 556 688.