Story: Perth’s Pizzas - Santini
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Air Date: 18 April 2021
To continue his hunt for the best pizzas in Perth, Theo pays a visit to the QT luxury boutique hotel to dine in and experience their signature restaurant, Santini Bar and Grill.
- Santini Bar and Grill is located in the heart of Perth’s CBD, part of the QT luxury boutique hotel.
- Santini Bar and Grill is an award-winning restaurant inspired by Mediterranean cuisine and culture.
- Santini Bar and Grill has an Italian-influenced menu that showcases Western Australia’s finest seasonal produce.
- Fresh produce is at the helm of Santini’s ethos. The fresh seasonal produce at Santini is thoughtfully selected and simply cooked with locally sourced ingredients.
- The bustling Santini kitchen boasts all different types of cooking. From dry-aged, pasture-fed Cape Grim beef T-bone cooked over wood and lava rocks, to woodfire pizza cooked in blazing ovens.
- Santini Bar and Grill’s most popular pizza is the Cacio e Pepe Clam pizza accompanied by 24 months aged pecorino, mozzarella, burrata and spiced pancetta.