Story: Dandaragan Beef
Presenter: Stuart Laws
Air Date: 17 October 2021
Stuart heads two hours out of Perth to a farm that is showcasing premium organic grass-fed beef.
- Dandaragan Organic Beef produces premium organic grass-fed beef, full of taste and nutrition.
- Dandaragan Organic Beef is produced on the same land that the Cook family has been farming on for five generations.
- The family decided to move to an organic and regenerative agriculture model 20 years ago.
- Much of the farm is planted to perennial pastures that provide diverse green grasses throughout the year, locking in soil carbon and boosting the health of animals and land.
- Organic grass-fed beef has high levels of antioxidants, omega 3 and CLA fatty acids.
- The annual Open Farm Day provides an opportunity for people to visit the farm, learn about organic and regenerative farming plus enjoy a truly unique paddock to plate eating experience.
For more information: