Story: Shire of Donnybrook Balingup
Episode: Episode 9
Presenter: Cassandra Charlick
Air Date: 12th June 2022
Tucked in amongst rolling hills, abundant orchards, gently flowing rivers and boutique wineries is one of WA’s most stunning destinations for foodies.
- John Small is the owner of Smallwater Estate Winery and the outgoing Chairperson of the Donnybrook Food and Wine Producers Inc.
- Just along from the Preston River Valley is the Blackwood River valley, home to the quaint town of Balingup and the Golden Valley Tree Park which is simply stunning at this time of year.
- Delicious locally grown marron accompanied by multiple award-winning wines by Smallwater Estate at the peaceful and historic Park Donnybrook.
- The focus for the shire is the quality and boutique nature of their produce.
- Hidden gems, quaint and quirky experiences that are available for visitors to our region set in the picturesque Preston and Blackwood River valleys, rolling hills bursting with fresh produce, historic towns, and hamlets.
For more information please visit: