Broadcast: 13 June 2015
Presenter: Theo Kalogeracos
Theo uses fresh farmer’s market ingredients to make a delicious roasted vegetable pizza.
– Pizza Dough
– Chia Seeds
– Fresh Garlic
– Red Capsicum
– Sea Salt
Preparing your vegetables
1) Chop up your fresh garlic.
2) Dice your pumpkin and make sure to roast it.
3) Slice up and grill your zucchini.
4) Slice your red capsicum and char grill it.
5) Roast your beetroot and then peel the skin.
Preparing your oven:
Preheat your oven at 220 degrees for 20 minutes. This can be done when you’re preparing your vegetables and pizza.
Making your pizza
1) Start spreading your chia seeds and spread it along the base.
2) Push your pizza dough into the chia seeds to add some extra crunch.
3) Sprinkle flour under the base and roll your pizza dough over it.
4) Place your pizza dough on a round tray to ensure the base is shaped to the tray.
5) First add your fresh garlic to the base of your pizza.
6) Spread your mozzarella along the outside of the base, add only a little on the inside.
7) Spread your roasted pumpkin evenly around the base.
8) Add your grilled zucchini.
9) Add and spread your red capsicum on the base.
10) Place eight of your beetroot skins on the outside of the base, and skins in the middle.
11) Put your pizza in the over for about seven minutes.
12) After seven minutes, take your pizza out of the oven.
13) Slice your pizza up into eight slices.
14) Decorate your pizza with some yoghurt on top.
15) Sprinkle sea salt on top of the base.
16) Rip up your parsley and spread it evenly around the base of your pizza.
17) Plate up your pizza and enjoy!
Contact Theo & Co: