Broadcast: 22nd August 2015
Presenter: Scott Taylor
Kerrigan Valley Beef have some of the happiest cows in WA, and with rich soils and amazing surroundings, it’s the perfect place to breed the best produce.
Scotty’s Kerrigan Valley Beef Steak Dressed with Salsa Verde
- Kerrigan Valley Beef
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Sliced lemon
- Raw Garlic
- Flat leaf parsley
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Wine Vinegar
1) Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over your raw steak, followed with salt and pepper to get the flavours going.
2) Make sure your pan is hot, then place your steak on the pan for a few minutes: 3 -5 minutes preferably.
3) While your steak is cooking, make your salsa by finely chopping your raw garlic into little bits, followed by your flat leaf parsley (Don’t worry about taking the stalks out, just get it chopped up).
4) Place some capers on a board and give them a bit of a squish to release the flavours, add to the salsa.
5) Add Dijon Mustard to the Salsa, two tablespoons is good. Finish off your salsa with a little bit of salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar to bind it all together.
6) After your beef is cooked on both sides, mix it with your salsa and place your sliced lemon next to it for a bit of zing.
7) Serve and enjoy!
Info on Kerrigan Valley Beef, check out:
(08) 9880 5096